 General / 26403
Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Doom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:43:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erin Windross writes:
In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
Microsoft Corp. to Deliver Joint Services and Products with LEGO Company
Enabling Consumers to Explore and Develop Their Creative Potential.

Pardon the pun but, uh..., Holy Smoke!

REDMOND, Wash., and BILLUND, Denmark -- Jan. 10, 2001

"Species 0937:  We are the Billund Gates.  Prepare for assimilation.
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our
own.  Your culture will adapt to service us.  Your life as it has been,
is over.  Freedom is irrelevant.  Resistance is economically infeasible."

I bet the next sets we will see will involve four black 2x4 bricks stacked
in a cube..... :)

No, that would have been Steve Jobs (the NeXT Cube)

Steve