 General / 26365
Re: About Colors article is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:20:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
ok all,
since i have gotten questions on it...

i have (as i said in the summary article
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=5952  )

placed the full "About Colors" article up on my website
Lego-go-go! @ http://63.226.106.19/lego

the article is in the "Aesthetics" section:

http://63.226.106.19/lego/default.asp?page=Aesthetics

enjoy

thx much
-paul

     At the moment your site seems to be down, I'll check it out later.
  ~Kirby~