 General / 26269
    Re: Challenge —Jeff Christner
   (...) In addition to the other already posted answers, I'd add the net element. It can be tied to other elements, but I'm not sure if that counts as being attached or not. String might count also. Jeff Christner Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Challenge —Will Hess
   (...) No to string (it is definately attached to hooks and reels) but the net is a possibility. Would someone else like to weigh in on this one? Will Lego Beach Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Challenge —Matt Brooks
   (...) the Dino Island set #5955. That's how they keep the net together to throw it at the Steggy... Matt (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Challenge —Frank Filz
   (...) Yes, and the spacing of the holes in the net matches the stud spacing, so it is clearly designed to interface with elements with studs. (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)