 General / 26194
    Starting over —Felipe G. Coury
   Dear Friends, This is my first post and it's also a request for directions. I used to be a "LEGOholic" since I was 8. In every special occasion (birthday, xmas, ...) I always wanted to win LEGOs. I had a preference for LEGOLAND SPACE. My collection (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Starting over —Eric Joslin
     (...) Many people have a similar story... if you read Lugnet enough, you will see people refer to their "Dark Ages"- this is the time between when they stopped playing with LEGO as a child and started building again as an adult. It varies in length (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Starting over —Paul Hartzog
     about 5 years ago i did the same thing, just accquire slowly and sooner than you know it you'll be back to a full strength lego collection and then you can build, build, build! and even put up a website to show us all what you do... welcome back (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Starting over —Felipe G. Coury
   Loorbat and Paul, I would like to thanks all the kind words and say that I am planning to buy a lot of them as soon as the money arrives! Best regards for you both! Felipe Coury (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)