 General / 26163
26162  |  26164
Subject:
1666 Brick Vac MISB - rare? popular?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 18:14:56 GMT

I ended up with a 1666 Brick Vac MISB in a Lot I received.  It's one of
those items that I don't see that often.  Is this a rare item in this
condition (new, still sealed)?  Is this popular at all?  Do people collect
it, use it, or ignore it?  Looking through the window in the package there
seems to be sealed bags of Legos inside.

-- Scott
http://members.fcc.net/runkle/
Lugnet #451