 General / 26152

One thing I've noticed. When some people try to use characters to simulate a lego configuration, They base it upon the proportional font that is used while writing a new message. However, when someone reads the message, it's displayed in a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Proportional font desired

(...) The font you see is usually determined by your browser/newsreader/e-mail program. It can be changed to a non-proportional font in virtually all programs. Another alternative (since I think you're reading from the web pages) is to click on the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)