 General / 26125
Re: brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 19:22:18 GMT

Thanks, I think I did all that, maybe i just didn't give it enough time.
-carey

<If all else fails, contact Brickshelf.  Problems do occur, and chances are
it is easily corrected.  Good luck!

P.S.  Use the browse option, chances are you may make a typo if you try
hand-typing it, which might cause that problem.>