 General / 26113
26112  |  26114
Subject:
brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 00:57:58 GMT

Hi, I hope someone can help me in my ignorance. I wanted to post some stuff
on Brickshelf, so I signed up an all and went to the upload section. I typed
in the file name of the picture I wanted to upload and clicked it in.
Unfortuately, the only thing that came up was the name of the file instead
of the picture. I think it was in JPG format if that matters. please help,

-carey who seems to be computer illiterate