 General / 26097
  Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

Bill, Bill, *Bill*! Me-aipho le-hatkhil?! It's great to see these MOCs I've heard about! I can tell you put a lot of effort in there (even disregarding the fact that I heard they were in process of building several weeks ago! ;-). Those first two (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

(...) Nope, not telling a thing. Move along now, there was nothing new to see while I was over to Shiri's last week... Frank (23 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)