 General / 25996
Re: Large LEGO store at Disneyland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 01:19:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Papenfuss writes:
As an aside note, the Wal-Mart in Carlsbad CA has had much of the same stuff
as the shop in LEGOLAND.  Must have something to do with being a neighbor.
Aaron

Ahhhh, but did you know there was a lego shop in the outlet mall about 2
miles from legoland?  Off the SAME exit?  When you exit Cannon (the exit you
take for legoland) make the first right - go past all the car dealerships to
the outlet mall.  They have mostly the same stuff as legoland - with the
same sales going on as legoland.  I had their phone number, lost it - you
can get it by calling the general information line at legoland.  It is worth
checking out, then go to the walmart.

So, did we find out if the lego shop was opening in disneyLAND here in CA?
Not that I would wast a trip to go to disneyland, just curious, lol.

That shop at the outlet mall is mostly seasonal, and is pretty well cleaned
out right now, unless you need a gross of Pharoah's Forbidden Ruins.
Actually, the California Truck was a buck cheaper here than at LEGOLAND, go
figure...
I dunno, I suppose I could call Mouseland tomorrow...
Aaron :o)