 General / 25949
25948  |  25950
Subject:
eBay LEGO sales just amaze me.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:45:50 GMT

The AT-ST is going on there for $30.  a $10 set.

I should buy a few and put them up.  Start the bidding at the price I paid
for them.  Amazing.  Do people ever research the thing?  And the guy isn't
even saying anything like it's rare.  His description is 'New for 2001, the
AT-ST' and has a picture.

wow.