 General / 25933
  Re: eToys closing down

"jonathan lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message news:G6LDEq.Dtn@lugnet.com... (...) year's (...) Perhaps I should have been clearer This is etoys.co.uk I did only post if to lugnet.loc.uk of course, but I realise others would see it (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: eToys closing down

"lawrence wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G6LEzz.I16@lugnet.com... (...) Perhaps (...) out of (...) to quote their website (URL) staff at eToys UK would like to take this opportunity to thank our customers for (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: eToys closing down

(...) Lawrence, I have an unfailing ability to figure things out only after I post messages. Still the closing of the UK store is a big deal and I had just combed the news wires and seen no sign of the news. It has since been announced in the news, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)