 General / 25933
Re: eToys closing down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:30:58 GMT

"jonathan lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message
news:G6LDEq.Dtn@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Dont know if this is new since all the posts about etoys 50% sale,
but I see their home page quite clearly says 'CLOSING DOWN SALE'

It says they are selling stock items until 19th Jan.

Hope they have enough money to stay open that long!

This would be a stunning development if it could be substantiated. Perhaps
the page hasn't propagated far enough yet, but I see only regular new • year's
sale announcements on their home page and secondary pages. Nothing out of
the ordinary. I would love to hear if other people are finding this.

Jonathan

Perhaps I should have been clearer
This is etoys.co.uk
I did only post if to lugnet.loc.uk of course, but I realise others would
see it outside UK

regards
lawrence