 General / 25872
Re: Falcon/Parrot colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 01:05:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Aaron West writes:
I am trying to think of official falcon and parrot colors released.  I've
come up with the classic red Parrot with colored wings and face, gold,
black, brown and the over produced grey.  Have they ever done white?  Or do
I need to wait until the Harry Potter LEGO sets are released?  Any colors
missed?
Best & Hoppy New Year!
Aaron :o)

To the best of my knowledge:
Red w/ printing (far more overproduced than the dark grey)
Dark Grey
Red w/ no printing
Yellow
Black