 General / 25858
25857  |  25859
Subject:
Brown muffin head?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 21:35:35 GMT

I was looking at Shop at Home today, and Dash's hair looks brown in the
picture!

But in the promo pic it looks red!

http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys13.jpg

Anyone have any thoughts? I'm gonna be real disappointed if I have to paint
it to make it the appropriate color for Grand Admiral Sandlin.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego