 General / 25859
Re: Brown muffin head?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 21:43:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
But in the promo pic it looks red!

http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys13.jpg

Well... at first look I'd agree... but look again. The girl in the back has
*red* hair - Dash's is darker than that. So maybe it is brown?

Anyone have any thoughts? I'm gonna be real disappointed if I have to paint
it to make it the appropriate color for Grand Admiral Sandlin.

Sorry to bu'st your bubble... (1)

-Shiri

(1) "...but you two lovebirds have no chance!" (a cookie if you know the movie)