 General / 25662
25661  |  25663
Subject:
Martians in the Mail?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 04:58:16 GMT

At my mom's yesterday there was a letter for my son from LEGO. (He gets his
Mania Magazine there.) The envelope said, "Prepare for the invasion! Free
sample."  Inside was a polybag with one of those new Martian minifigs inside.
(No set number was on the bag.) My mom couldn't say for sure when the letter
came, only "fairly recently".

Has anyone else gotten one of these?  My other son and my recently deceased
cat, who get their Mania Magazines at our house, haven't received anything, but
I'm hoping all subscribers will be getting one.

Maggie C.