 General / 25651
  Large Technic Turntables?

What is the least expensive means of acquiring a few of these? Are they still available via Dacta? Dave! (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Large Technic Turntables?

(...) Nifty! Did Santa indicate the product number or category? I did some browsing of the Dacta site, but the turntables didn't leap out at me. Thanks for the info. Dave! (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Large Technic Turntables?

(...) Santa got a pack of two of them for me from Dacta. It cost him about $10. Shipping costs seems to be $6.00 pretty much independent of how much you buy, so it's worth getting quite a lot of stuff at once - just like Santa did ;-) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Large Technic Turntables?

(...) It's 6 bucks min or 6% of your total if you're over 100 USD... so go over 100 USD on each order or pay extra, percentagewise. I don't think Pitsco is restocking, either, since stuff seems to be running out with no replenishment. Between that, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Large Technic Turntables?

(...) Santa says... In the catalogue it's "Large turntables D779876". I think online you have to replace the D with a W. In case you don't know, it's (URL) From there, you click on the "spare parts" link at the bottom of the page, then "LEGO Dacta (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Large Technic Turntables?

(...) Excellent! Thanks for the detailed pointers. I actually want them in grey, so this works out fine for me. (...) I placed a phone order about a year ago and it went pretty smoothly. Naturally I get the buying urge now when the website says (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)