 General / 25660
Re: Large Technic Turntables?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 21:45:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Andrew Lipson writes:

Dave Schuler wrote:

What is the least expensive means of acquiring a few of these?  Are they
still available via Dacta?

     Dave!

Santa got a pack of two of them for me from Dacta. It cost him about
$10.
Shipping costs seems to be $6.00 pretty much independent of how much
you buy, so it's worth getting quite a lot of stuff at once - just like
Santa did ;-)

It's 6 bucks min or 6% of your total if you're over 100 USD... so go over
100 USD on each order or pay extra, percentagewise.

I don't think Pitsco is restocking, either, since stuff seems to be running
out with no replenishment. Between that, the high per piece prices, and the
shipping, Pitsco is not my favorite vendor. But they managed to get the
Dacta monopoly so what are you going to do?

++Lar