 General / 25621
    Re: A VERY interesting article on the Lego Business —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) No wonder recent (1994+)LEGO sets were being juniorized, LEGO is in danger of losing it's very feature which made it hard to beat in the toy marketplace, it's unwillingness to conform with the current fads and flash-in-the-pan stuff. When we (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A VERY interesting article on the Lego Business —Gary E. Blessing
   (...) Do you think there will even be a Lego in ten years? After reading that it makes me wonder. Lets hope things get better fo them! Gary (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)