 General / 25548
    Anyone seen this before? —Ross Crawford
   Apologies if this has already appeared here. (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Anyone seen this before? —Dan Jezek
   (...) Construction Toy Homepage. Anyone know what happened to him? I used to enjoy the monthly reviews of sets that stopped on Jan 1998. It's good to see the site is still there even though it doesn't get updated any more. - Dan (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Anyone seen this before? —John Cromer
   (...) Yep. Before it went stale, this was my favorite Technic site on the web. I would go there first for any reference. Joe used to run building contests, too. I've often wondered what happened to him. as evah, John C. (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)