 General / 25529
25528  |  25530
Subject:
MOC of the Year? (was:Re: Discontinued Train Items??)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 20:43:38 GMT

Bryan Kinkel wrote:

And Holger, that Desert Express *is* awesome. Could be the MOC of the Year!

Wow, high praise, especially considering Henry Lim's stego was built this year
as well... (My personal vote)

This might be fun-- nominate your favorite MOC of 2000.

-John

Bryan... from Pennsylvania, USA!