 General / 25528
  Re: A VERY interesting article on the Lego Business

(...) Nope. See below. (...) Interesting mention of Microsoft - where Mr. Bill bought DOS from its author for a mere 50,000 US. (...) Have you built anything with these other brands? I have had people tell me "No matter what I do, I can't get the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A VERY interesting article on the Lego Business

(...) Good ideas are pretty scarce, plus most of the individuals who have them will not have the 'machinery' or expertise or muscle to bring them to fruition. Most will end in a 'Phantom of the Opera' type scenario. (...) Nothing wrong with the MB (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A VERY interesting article on the Lego Business

(...) Yeah, but I was talking about the fact that MS actually stole the look and feel of the Mac, which Apple licensed from Xerox. Absent such a license, what MS did was just outright piracy. But unless you're as big a David as Apple, there is no (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)