 General / 25522
    Re: Bradley has stuff to say about all this! Re: A VERY interesting article on the Lego Business —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) should (...) send (...) I have to totally disagree with the notion that Harry Potter is a fad. I was very skeptical to belive this until I actually read the books. Fads are genrally characterized by only appealing to children. (pokemon for (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bradley has stuff to say about all this! Re: A VERY interesting article on the Lego Business —Jeff Jardine
   (...) I know this was a side-note of your post and not your main point, but I think it's worth commenting on. It is a very accurate and concise analysis of what a lot of us fear - TLC trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator to increase (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)