 General / 25396
    Christmas Service in My Cathedral —Brad Hamilton
   Here are pictures of a Christmas service being held in my cathedral: (URL) are arranged around the corridors, holly branches adorn the second story, and a christmas tree is situated in the choir area. In case you haven't already seen them, here are (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build) !

        Re: Christmas Service in My Cathedral —Nicholas Fezie
   (...) By the way, how do you put those little details like the holly branches into your huge creations in LDraw or MLCad? Do you usually rip off an entire side of the cathedral, place the branches and then patch it up or do you do it some other way (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

        Re: Christmas Service in My Cathedral —Brad Hamilton
   Sorry for the delay in response. My internet access was down. My cathedral is modular. I used sub-parts a lot (there are about 20 sub-parts). For instance, each side of the nave is a separate part, and the floor is yet another one. Each of those (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)