 General / 25557
Re: Christmas Service in My Cathedral
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 04:39:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
Here are pictures of a Christmas service being held in my cathedral:

Poinsettias are arranged around the corridors, holly branches adorn the
second story, and a christmas tree is situated in the choir area.

In case you haven't already seen them, here are other shots of the
Cathedral:

Disclaimer: I used Paradisa windows on the exterior because I really like
them.  They aren't exactly historically accurate.

As always, I'm happy to distribute the .dat files if you send me email.

LMKWYT

Brad
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/lego.htm

Great job!
By the way, how do you put those little details like the holly branches into
your huge creations in LDraw or MLCad?  Do you usually rip off an entire
side of the cathedral, place the branches and then patch it up or do you do
it some other way that works much better?  Thanks for the insights.

-Nick