 General / 25396
25395  |  25397
Subject:
Christmas Service in My Cathedral
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 00:38:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here are pictures of a Christmas service being held in my cathedral:

Poinsettias are arranged around the corridors, holly branches adorn the
second story, and a christmas tree is situated in the choir area.

In case you haven't already seen them, here are other shots of the
Cathedral:

Disclaimer: I used Paradisa windows on the exterior because I really like
them.  They aren't exactly historically accurate.

As always, I'm happy to distribute the .dat files if you send me email.

LMKWYT

Brad
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/lego.htm