 General / 25368
  Re: What do you do with your empty boxes?

(...) The only boxes I currently have intact are from "my favorites", ones I could not bear to cut down because they had been my prize finds (6090, 6973, 6982, and 6286-etc.). The rest get folded flat or cut into backs and fronts, depending on (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: What do you do with your empty boxes?

(...) I must say from my own experience that having your LEGO neatly sorted really does make building much easier. I have about 80% of my collection stored in clear plastic Akro Mils drawer units, sorted by both shape and color. (Wal-Mart recently (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)