 General / 25344
Re: New film link list needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:40:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Rowoldt writes:
I'm creating a site which I hope will be THE definative directory for LEGO
movies on the web.  The only problem is I can't host them all.
Jason

I think there should be some site(s) where LEGO Movie makers can submit a
link to their movie with a brief write up and maybe a still frame of the
movie.  I envision this as something like the films section at theforce.net
with the movies hosted in one's own webspace.

Maybe the <http://www.lugnet.com/links/> page can create a sub page or new
section on the existing page with a catalog of links to LEGO Movies. Or
maybe this can be under the lugnet.studios section when it is created.

BEN GATRELLE <member:339>
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)