 Space / 5368
Re: New film
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:28:31 GMT

Robert.

Great flick.  I really wish Studios was not so grainy.  Great choice of music.
What are the muzzle flashes from?

Well, I finally found out what was causing Studios to not export the movie.  It
seems you cannot make a title a full screen (only layover) at the beginning of
the movie.  Anyone else have this problem?

I'm creating a site which I hope will be THE definative directory for LEGO
movies on the web.  The only problem is I can't host them all.

Can I put your site on it when I finish it?

"The Chase", my first movie at 1:31, will premeire this weekend, as soon as I
can get it uploaded.

Jason

In lugnet.space, Robert Thomas writes:

Ok here you go!!

"JACKED"

http://members.nbci.com/cryche/jacked.mpg

It is 1:07 long and took me all day (didnt go to work)

I have a big project i am working on called "Hand of Fate" look for it
around x-mas

I am working on my web site as we speek. thats the hold up

enjoy

    Robert
  Lego Carnage
  Carnage Films