 General / 25309
Re: Newer version of "lego geek code"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 01:16:31 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Shiri Dori writes:
Number of sets
About how many sets do you have?
100-249 (a lot)

Actually, this has changed a bit in my version (unless you modified your
code)... The old range of sets didn't quite go up as high as I thought it
should. (I also added some new fields, like # of pieces (P), and a couple
others)

Anyway, the one thing that didn't work was the "YB84f" part. (Year o/Birth =
'84, female). Oh well.

Ooops... I had forgotten about that part... I'll have to add that in tomorrow...

DaveE