 General / 25303
Re: Newer version of "lego geek code"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:49:54 GMT

Neat!! Neat neat neat!!!

I just *had* to dig up my LGC from last summer, which was a real mission
since search is disabled just right now... oh well. ;-)

This is what I got:

---
How I feel about Castle:
They make OTHER themes?
Royal Knights: If I could, I'd own this complete subtheme 3.84x10^8 times over.
My favorite set from this subtheme is 6090
Black falcons: It's really an incredible subtheme. I've got most of them.
Wolfpack: This subtheme had some nice pieces and designs. I like it.
Forestmen: This subtheme had some nice pieces and designs. I like it.

How I feel about Paradisia:
I'm trying to be complete in this theme. I buy just about whatever I can
from it.
My favorite set from this theme is *

How I feel about Star Wars,Belville:
I like this theme. It's got some cool stuff.

How I feel about Town,Trains:
I own a couple of 'em.

Number of sets
About how many sets do you have?
100-249 (a lot)

Specialized Pieces
There's lots of specialized pieces out there, like BURPs, 1x2x5 bricks, the
rope bridges, etc, etc. How do you feel about this stuff?
I range from: Is the CRAPP really necessary?
To: I've found all kinds of uses for those specialized pieces!

Sorting Lego
To what degree do you sort your Lego?
I sorted it once. I hated it.

Bag Holes (H)
Easily the most important question. Why do you think Lego puts those little
holes in the Lego baggies?
So they're easier to rip.

Membership (M)
Are you a member in a Lego club?
Yes! I'm a member!

Auctions
Lego auctions are a big part of the Lego community. What do you think of 'em?
Auctions are ok. I bought a couple things once.

Lego Modification
How sacred is a Lego brick to you? What do you think of modifying Lego elemets?
There's so much you just can't do with off-the-shelf bricks!
---

Anyway, the one thing that didn't work was the "YB84f" part. (Year o/Birth =
'84, female). Oh well.

In lugnet.faq, David Eaton writes:
I think I'll humbly go bother Derek about it and see if I can't get one of
those strikes removed...

<smile> From what I saw Derek's a pretty nice guy. He let me use his RTL
FAQ, no sweat. I hope it works out!!

-Shiri