 General / 25227
Re: Digital Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 04:02:40 GMT

You might try re-posting this in lugnet.publish.  That's where I've seen
issues like this discussed.

Wayne McCaul <wmccaul@horizonhouse.com> wrote in message
I know this isn't really Lego-related, but I know may of you have digital
cameras.

Over the last couple of months, I've noticed a "line" appearing on many of
my pictures. In some pics it's gotten a lot worse. It's not in every
picture. But you can see it in this shot:

Does anybody know what's causing this, or has similar experience? I have • an
Olympus 360 DL that I bought in the Spring. My first inclination is that
it's the memory card, but someone said it could be the camera. I know the
easiest thing to do is buy a new mem card, but I just wanted to know if
anyone else had any ideas before I spend a dime.

Thanks

Evil Wayne

"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70