 General / 25201
    Digital Camera —Wayne McCaul
   I know this isn't really Lego-related, but I know may of you have digital cameras. Over the last couple of months, I've noticed a "line" appearing on many of my pictures. In some pics it's gotten a lot worse. It's not in every picture. But you can (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Digital Camera —Brad Hamilton
     You might try re-posting this in lugnet.publish. That's where I've seen issues like this discussed. Wayne McCaul <wmccaul@horizonhouse.com> wrote in message news:G5F2ys.EC5@lugnet.com... (...) an (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Digital Camera —Mike Faunce
     It could be either. But, I'd consider this: * Is the line on every picture? If so, then I'd suspect the camera. If is at the same place, then it's probably the CCD. But if could be something in the camera's circuitry and/or memory and not (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Digital Camera —Tom Boucher
   Sounds like you have a failing CCD Chip in the camera, take it in and get it fixed under warranty. (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)