 General / 25153
  Question about the Christmas game on LEGO.com

Hello, Has anyone been able to actually use the new Christmas activity at www.LEGO.com/xmas/? The intro downloads fine for me, and then I get the language selector, which allows me to see the "How to Play" screen, Legal terms, etc. However, I have (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about the Christmas game on LEGO.com

(...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about the Christmas game on LEGO.com

(...) I was noticing the same thing the one time I tried it. It was pure happenstance that I left the screen alone (after the language selector) for a few minutes only to see the thing finally start. I doesn't communicate anything to the effect that (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)