 General / 25118
    Re: How do you view your LEGO collection? —Thomas Main
   I would answer this way: a: 70% c: 15% (I sell old sets to finance more brick purchases) z: 15% (z would be the nostalgia of collecting the sets of my childhood and sets from the past that were well designed) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How do you view your LEGO collection? —Selçuk Göre
      (...) I previously said 100% A, but now I can say it includes Z here. I love to have the sets from my childhood dreams. But this is also coincided by A, isn't it? Selçuk (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How do you view your LEGO collection? —Gary Istok
   Well I have to agree with Thomas, "A" gets most of my vote, but "z" , the re-collecting the sets of my childhood is very strong in the picture, which means that "b" is having a greater effect all the time. But it is still "A" all the way. As to the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)