 General / 2507
  How the 1998 Technic ad movies were made

This webpage shows some details from how the 1998 Technic ads were made. It's nothing much, but perhaps some of you'll find it interesting: (URL) Oh, and there's some "LEGO adventure" details as well: (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How the 1998 Technic ad movies were made

Cool. Whe did these ads air? I've never seen them. -- Mark Koesel koesel@umich.edu Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message m3r9rwc7dj.fsf@sade.uio.no... (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

I saw them in a toy/souvenir store chain, from a tv/video set just near the lego shelves. Selçuk Mark Koesel wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How the 1998 Technic ad movies were made

(...) And in the Netherlands, they were shown on TV just before the holidays They looked great! There was also an add featuring the Insectoids Mark (25 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How the 1998 Technic ad movies were made

(...) think I saw those once just before Xmas in Canada (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How the 1998 Technic ad movies were made

(...) asked the author about the status of his site a short while ago. He has since replied that moving versions of the commercials have been made available. In his first response to my inquiry, Geoff noted that he had another site which had more (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)