 General / 2507
2506  |  2508
Subject:
How the 1998 Technic ad movies were made
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:13:12 GMT

This webpage shows some details from how the 1998 Technic ads were
made.  It's nothing much, but perhaps some of you'll find it
interesting:

    http://www.saccard.com/technic.htm

Oh, and there's some "LEGO adventure" details as well:

    http://www.saccard.com/adventure.htm

Fredrik