 General / 2512
Re: How the 1998 Technic ad movies were made
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:18:44 GMT

Selçuk Göre writes:
I saw them in a toy/souvenir store chain, from a  tv/video set just near the
lego shelves.

Selçuk

Mark Koesel wrote in message ...
Cool.  Whe did these ads air?  I've never seen them.

--
Mark Koesel
koesel@umich.edu

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message
m3r9rwc7dj.fsf@sade.uio.no...
This webpage shows some details from how the 1998 Technic ads were
made.  It's nothing much, but perhaps some of you'll find it
interesting:

   http://www.saccard.com/technic.htm

Oh, and there's some "LEGO adventure" details as well:

   http://www.saccard.com/adventure.htm

Fredrik

And in the Netherlands, they were shown on TV just before the holidays
They looked great!
There was also an add featuring the Insectoids

Mark