 General / 24971
    Colditz??? —Larry Pieniazek
   Maybe this is old news. But I did a scan for Colditz last nite and didn't find any hits. Could be sloppy searching. I tend to look at "recent" stuff on brickshelf and sometimes I find stuff that seems recent but actually isn't, just something in the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Colditz??? —James Brown
     (...) I've never done it except as "hmm - would this work" exercises" as prep to a large project I've had in the wings for a while(1). I know Shiri Dori did a small medieval town to a similar scale as this guy's "larger" scale, and I think (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

         Re: Colditz??? —Shiri Dori
     (...) Yep- (URL) nothing quite that impressive! The other folders have some awesome stuff too!! -Shiri (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Colditz??? —Ryan Dennett
     I did see these and he did an excellant job. As a matter of fact I had just watched the movie "The Colditz Story" a few days ago. For those who want to know, Colditz Castle was a German Jail for POWs who had escaped from other camps. It had the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Colditz??? —Lawrence Wilkes
    "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G54DJ8.Gt2@lugnet.com... ... (...) It reminds me of the stuff I did when I first had Lego. Now this is nearly 40 years ago when all you could buy was basic bricks. I wanted to be an (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)