 General / 24872
  Re: E-mailed Lego about high prices - got this response:

(...) <snip> (thanks!) Yep, I'm more convinced than ever it was a form letter, it doesn't directly mention any of your points or answer them, just gives a stock "why we're worth a lot" answer. No one argues that point, we don't mind paying for (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: E-mailed Lego about high prices - got this response:

(...) Exactly. I as much as made the quality argument myself by saying I still had Lego from twenty years ago. (...) I was in TRU the other day hunting clearance sales when a family with two toddlers said, "Oh look, Legos. Do you want some Legos?" (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)