 General / 24785
    Lego Ministry —Mark Sandlin
   Got a link from one of my friends who is in his Dark Ages. A rock concert, tons of Classic Space dudes, and a Technic monster. *Way* cool. (URL) If you are one of those easily offended types who is going to be easily offended by some plastic (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

        Re: Lego Ministry —Richard Noeckel
     (...) good stufff!!! I like a lot. Need more! Show us more... And should any objections arise, I solve it wit a good head steppin’ All vice that exist in the universe may be remedied through the collective organization of humanities efforts to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

        Re: Lego Ministry —Matt Brooks
     (...) what you can do with Legos and a camera. This video in combination with the "Fun House" and the "Haunted Mansion" videos really get my juices flowing. I wonder if there's enough room left on my Best Buy card for the Studios??? Matt (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

         Re: Lego Ministry —Tim Culberson
      Hmmmm....I think it's time for me to go buy a video camera.....just a minute......uh....da.........only $5 in my pocket.....not today I guess. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

        Re: Lego Ministry —Jason Bardis
   Hey, what a pleasant surprise that folks stumbled across my video. Yes, that was the product of: a passion for industrial music, a rediscovery of LEGO in my parents' basement, and a brand new cheapo camcorder. It took about 2 weeks of an XMas (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)