 General / 25148
Re: Lego Ministry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 16:31:11 GMT

Hmmmm....I think it's time for me to go buy a video camera.....just a
minute......uh....darn........only $5 in my pocket.....not today I
guess.

Matt Brooks wrote:

Mark Sandlin wrote:

Got a link from one of my friends who is in his Dark Ages.

A rock concert, tons of Classic Space dudes, and a Technic monster.

*Way* cool.

http://www.infernolab.com/video/legoministry_hi.mov

DISCLAIMER: If you are one of those easily offended types who is going to be
easily offended by some plastic violence or a handful of potty words, do us
all a BIG favor and don't follow this link, mm-kay?

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

--
-TiM
NB, CA