 General / 24736
  Re: brown minifigure head

(...) Yes, yes... I do believe that you can say "pissed off." You have the right to say it when ever and as often as you like. And for those individuals who attempt to stop you, I say step on them, 'step'on their little heads. Power to the 'pissed (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: brown minifigure head

To All, (...) in (...) who (...) Well, folks, I am not going to get into a contest whether this is a great term to use or not, but we here have had disscussions regarding langauge, and if I remember correctly, we were trying to make this a family (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: brown minifigure head

(...) You waste Scott’s time, you waist my time, you get head stepped on! don't make issue... we need not prolong this silly discussion. (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Lugnet Troll? ( was Re: brown minifigure head)

(...) Who is this guy? And what's with stepping on heads? I know it's easy to step on the odd Lego head, but I think he's got a bit of nerve calling ++Lar silly.... ROSCO (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet Troll? ( was Re: brown minifigure head)

(...) Methinks 'e should be pinching 'is face. I've had me 'ead squished before and it's not pretty. Pinch 'is face I says! Pinch!! Basil The Batlord (Race me!) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

Man, I was having a pretty ordinary day til I read that!! Haven't laughed that much for a while!! ROSCO Aaron West <maniac@netwebb.com> wrote in message news:G4trIK.3JF@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet Troll? ( was Re: brown minifigure head)

(...) Why drag *me* into this? I've got enough trouble keeping up with the 4 brush wars I actually *started* this week, much less this Brown 25 debate which is totally uninteresting anyway (like I care whether tie fighter pilots wear pressurised (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet Troll? ( was Re: brown minifigure head)

(...) Hey! A Space Train! Sounds like a great idea of a theme cross-pollination to me!! (...) Please, No! Not the Eric! I'll behave, promise!. (...) Yep, definitely posted. Actually I was just referring to another thread (lost in the annals of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet Troll? ( was Re: brown minifigure head)

(...) Hey, Rosco, before your done eating your chicken and waffles, I’ve got a few words for you. There's a name for people like you. People who constantly attempt to be politically correct and organize their little bricks into size and colour (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet Troll? ( was Re: brown minifigure head)

(...) This discussion has it's night and day all right! Best not continued until we've all been up till 2AM sorting our bricks into those matching containers and have much less of importance to say. On that note, why am I here... Ladies and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet Troll? ( was Re: brown minifigure head)

(...) Aaron's right, this conversation shall be discontinued in this forum. My good mate Rosco and I shall communicate through e-mail rather than prolong this dying debate. He was good enough to not to bother any of you with his reply to my message. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)