 General / 2471
  RE: Reissue Solution: Colors

(...) Is that relevant for selling old sets? How many of the sets on auction really have the original pieces - as opposed to the bricks having been mixed with bricks from other sets, and the seller has then picked out the appropriate kind of brick? (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Reissue Solution: Colors

(...) <snip> If the set were old enough, it might make a difference if you were talking Cellulose Acetate versus ABS plastic. I bought a set #717 (Junior Constructor) from circa 1963 on EBAY recently. I was surprised to find that besides the pieces (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)