 General / 24671
  Lots of New sets spotted in Lawrenceville NJ, TRU

Went yesterday. They had racks, and I mean RACKS of LoM sets. Right at the entrance by the return desk is a rack, the other side was packed with LoM. Then, too the back, the regular section had LoM and all the new Movie sets. The moving backdrop, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lots of New sets spotted in Lawrenceville NJ, TRU

(...) I think the pricing is screwy. I was at the TRU in Nanuet NY & they had the Explosion Studio for $34.99. Then I was in TRU Union Square Manhattan, where they are usually 10% more & it was $29.99. The Shuttle from LoM was also $29.99 in Union (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)