 General / 24672
Re: Lots of New sets spotted in Lawrenceville NJ, TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:34:34 GMT

All of these sets meet the dime except the shuttle which was waaaayyyyy off.
270 pieces for 35 bucks means I am waiting for clearance.  So I picked up
the Recon Mech and ES which were not available in Burlington when I found
the other few.  Still no Star Wars yet.

I think the pricing is screwy. I was at the TRU in Nanuet NY & they had the
Explosion Studio for $34.99.
Then I was in TRU Union Square Manhattan, where they are usually 10% more &
it was $29.99. The Shuttle from LoM was also $29.99 in Union Square.

The pricing isn't historically consistant. Bottom line: Wait for a sale.

Jonathan