 General / 24671
24670  |  24672
Subject:
Lots of New sets spotted in Lawrenceville NJ, TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:26:42 GMT

Went yesterday.  They had racks, and I mean RACKS of LoM sets.  Right at the
entrance by the return desk is a rack, the other side was packed with LoM.
Then, too the back, the regular section had LoM and all the new Movie sets.
The moving backdrop, the dino head, the sports car, the extra camera, and a
little tv set that was showing how it all works.  Neat stuff.  Then I turned
around to the back of the store where the baby stuff is.  There was another
rack in the main isle that circulates the store.  It had nothing else except
LoM sets.  Of course, the only ones missing were the little tiny one wheeled
set and the big base.  Prices were as follows
Red Planet Cruiser: 6.99
T3-Trike: 9.99
Red Planet Protector: 19.99
Recon Mech: 19.99
the space shuttle looking thing: 34.99
Excavation Searcher: 49.99

All of these sets meet the dime except the shuttle which was waaaayyyyy off.
270 pieces for 35 bucks means I am waiting for clearance.  So I picked up
the Recon Mech and ES which were not available in Burlington when I found
the other few.  Still no Star Wars yet.

Jason F.