 General / 24631
    De-lurk/Introduction/CS Contest Entries/SW MOC —Paul Hanson
   Hi Everyone - I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster. My name is Paul. I'm 32 years old and live in the San Francisco Bay area. I'm a graphic designer by trade, recently married, and I love Lego. By now my story is a familiar one - I packed up (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: De-lurk/Introduction/CS Contest Entries/SW MOC —Trevor Pruden
     Hi Paul! GREAT DESIGN! I did not compete in teh design contest, but I have only one question: Are we able to use non-classic pieces? The wheels you used as engines are perfect, but I don't know if they were part of the classic series. But I still (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.contests)

         Re: De-lurk/Introduction/CS Contest Entries/SW MOC —Todd Lehman
     (...) It's not disallowed by the rules, but they try to discourage it. (It is, however, specifically prevented by the rules to use a non-classic-Space minifig.) (...) Those wheels didn't appear until the early 1990's -- 1992 IIRC. --Todd (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: De-lurk/Introduction/CS Contest Entries/SW MOC —Thomas Main
     (...) What a great way to delurk! I'm not a space fan by any means, but even I can see that these are first-rate constructions. I'm sure we'll all be hearing more of Paul in the future. -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: De-lurk/Introduction/CS Contest Entries/SW MOC —Mark Sandlin
    (...) Thanks for posting your stuff! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.contests)