 General / 24630
Re: How do I upload?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 02:04:29 GMT

Thanks to all who replied.

Indeed, my filenames were long filenames.  I renamed them to short 8.3 names
and was able to upload them.

If anyone is interested, check them out at:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Trinition

I've entered some of them in the ldraw.org MOTM contest.  I found out the
hard way, though, you're limited to one submission per month, so I've
retracted a couple until next time.

Brian J. Sayatovic
mailto:trin@1.net (replace '1' with 'one')

"Brian J. Sayatovic" <trin@one.net> wrote in message
How to I upload to BrickShelf?

I created an account, a folder, and then tried to upload a JPG of one of • my
creations, but I got an internal server error.

Am I doing something wrong, or am I just lucky enough to have tried while
the server was having trouble?